Starship Traits/Active Reputation
How do you unlock these? I have yet to unlock any of them and I am lvl 74.
Starship traits come from certain ships you can acquire. Once you level them the trait is available. Reputation traits come from leveling through the reputation system once it becomes available. If rep is available to you, start on it as soon as you can.
(10-27-2018, 03:27 PM)Stang Wrote: How do you unlock these? I have yet to unlock any of them and I am lvl 74.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
(10-27-2018, 03:48 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: Starship traits come from certain ships you can acquire. Once you level them the trait is available. Reputation traits come from leveling through the reputation system once it becomes available. If rep is available to you, start on it as soon as you can.
Also, max character lvl is 65. I am not sure where you got 74 from but you may be looking at the wrong info on that.

Starship traits are from tier 6 ships only and you can see them on the ship status screen. Participating in combat increases your ship's level and eventually you'll unlock the final level which is the trait.

By reputation system, do you mean the marks system through PVE rewards, etc?
Yes, those marks are used to complete reputation projects which improve your reputation level.

ok, I have been. Most are at Tier II - got a long way to go
I would focus on one reputation at a time and work on getting to lvl 5 (Level 6 will take you a long time).

When levelling a ship its best to look at the traits and level those that will help you the most.
With Reputations I tend to try and keep the 20 hour missions ticking over, depending how many toons you have running it's not too bad to keep enough marks coming in. Again, as others have said your play style and ship choice will dictate which Starship traits you should aim for.