Wrong BOFF Layout on the Sarcophagus Dreadnought Carrier
The skill planner uses LCdr Universal, Ensign Universal, Commander Tactical/Command, LCdr Engineering and Lt Science.

The Hybrid-Seat for Command actually goes with the LCdr Universal not Commander Tactical.
Hmm I just updated that yesterday. Try clearing your cache.

(10-19-2018, 12:28 PM)Attilio Wrote: Hmm I just updated that yesterday. Try clearing your cache.
Curiously, launching the Skill planner anew was enough. BOFF Layout for the Sarcophagus shows correctly now. Thanks.
FOLLOW UP: Cmdr Tactical Seat still shows as Cmdr Tactical/Command and allows for Command abilities to be slotted, while the LCdr Universal/Command and Ensign Universal/Miracle Worker Seats can not selected abilities of their respective Specializations.
I'm not seeing that. Link to the build?

(10-19-2018, 09:19 PM)Attilio Wrote: I'm not seeing that. Link to the build?
https://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/c4a8...b70c14d995

I tried clearing cache and cookies again, but the Commander Tactical Seat shows the icon for Tactical/Command and has the command abilities listed together with the tactical abilities, while Lcdr Universal/Command and Ensign Universal/Miracle Worker only show the abilities of the selected Career.
Hit refresh now, maybe clear browser cache too if refresh doesn't work

(10-20-2018, 01:16 PM)Attilio Wrote: Hit refresh now, maybe clear browser cache too if refresh doesn't work
Refershed and also clear browser cache. Commander Tactical seat is fixed. Lcdr Universal/Command and Ens Universal/Miracle Worker seats still only list the abilities of the chosen career, but not the ones from Command or Miracle Worker abilities.

All better now

(10-20-2018, 03:27 PM)Attilio Wrote: All better now
Thank you very much.