@TacPaddy_stoa became @Parakema
Hi Guys,

yesterday I received a report, that indicated that my Gamer-related E-Mail-Account may have been compromised. I took no chances and acted accordingly. That was also the reason, why I couldn't make yesterday's Legion event.

Anyway, PWE Customer Support was very much forthcoming since my Gamer-E-Mail-Account and my STO-Handle were practically identical and I just got my handle changed from @TacPaddy_stoa to @Parakema. You may continue to call me TP, though. Actually, I'd prefer it. Wink

@Attilio: I guess that means the database needs to be updated manually? If so, I'm terribly sorry for that.

Live Long and Prosper
TP
Sorry to hear that but I'm glad you were able to take precautions before anything bad happened. No worries about updating the database, I just did it (simple enough).

(10-08-2018, 11:30 AM)Attilio Wrote: Sorry to hear that but I'm glad you were able to take precautions before anything bad happened.
Me too. It was thanks to a nifty little program offered by a german Computer magazine.

(10-08-2018, 11:30 AM)Attilio Wrote: No worries about updating the database, I just did it (simple enough).
Excellent. Big Grin
Glad you were able to get it sorted. I'm surprised they let you change handle though, every time I've enquired about it, I've been told it isn't feasible. I'm guessing that as it was security related they were more understanding.