Discussion about Mark earning strategy for upcoming T6 reputation
(10-02-2018, 07:39 PM)tobywitczak Wrote: Ok I guess I am the oddball, I already have all the marks for all the reps, LOL,
Well, when people have all the things they wanted out of a reputation, they tend to turn in the marks for extra Dilithium. Kudos for restraining yourself. Wink

(10-02-2018, 07:39 PM)tobywitczak Wrote: Anyway one thing I think we need to demand by cryptic is a auto fill all per rep. Having to click six times per rep is a annoying.
Cryptic is not going to read this, so you may rather write a ticket at https://support.arcgames.com/app/home.
Red Alerts are removed and becoming a separate event as of Oct 4th. The OP has been updated accordingly.
(10-03-2018, 06:09 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: Well, when people have all the things they wanted out of a reputation, they tend to turn in the marks for extra Dilithium. Kudos for restraining yourself. Wink
Its more lazyness, I was saving up to get rep gear and just never did. I would only start to burn in to the reps for Dilithium when I was getting low on my characters, < 200-150K. BTW before anyone asks, keeping the Dilithium up is not hard, just keep doing the Klingon and Ferengi Admiralty daily that will net you 32000 Dilithium every 10-15 dys each or about 4200-6400 daily, supplement that with Dilithium specific DOFF missions and you are eaily up to 7000-8000 daily.

(10-03-2018, 06:09 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: Cryptic is not going to read this, so you may rather write a ticket at https://support.arcgames.com/app/home.

There is already a discussion going on on the tribble Test Server about the ludicrous amount of time to click buttons to fill in all the reps, So they do know about it. Still you are correct probably should submit a ticket.
https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/start...n-overhaul
How come you don't have the Voth ground zone? In just a few days of playing you can get all 900 Dyson marks needed for tier 6, plus all the lovely dilithium. I think it took me 3-4 days on my main.

(10-04-2018, 05:43 PM)Attilio Wrote: How come you don't have the Voth ground zone? In just a few days of playing you can get all 900 Dyson marks needed for tier 6, plus all the lovely dilithium. I think it took me 3-4 days on my main.
Because I wanted a way to earn Marks for all Reps in the shortest possible time for all those players, who can't play for hours each day.
How long does the allied zone take for dyson? I've never done it.

(10-05-2018, 01:53 AM)Attilio Wrote: How long does the allied zone take for dyson? I've never done it.
It differs as the "joint Command - Allied Zone" mission is randomized, but usually it takes no longer than five minutes.
(09-20-2018, 11:41 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: So we learned that the Tier 6 of reputations is unlocked at 250,000 reputation XP. In the best case scenario, we need 900 Marks per reputation.

If you are a completionist like me, then this means some serious work. If you want to do this on multiple toons, then we need a way to earn them quickly.

Please note that this thread it not a discussion thread about the Tier 6 Reputation in general. That thread is here. This thread is a discussion thread on finding the most efficient way to earn marks (incl. the daily bonus) for all reputations quickly, while assuming that there are no events to benefit from (Worst Case grind).

So here is, what I think is the most efficient way to do so. But before you start, head over to the Badlands Space Battle Zone before you start, but do not enter the Zone.

EDIT: The procedure listed below becomes unfeasible with the removal of the Red Alerts, as they becoming a special Weekend event.

1. Omega Marks:
    Join a Borg Red Alert. Upon completion do not choose "Depart System", choose "Continue exploring" instead and then click on the yellow button saying "Leave Map" to return to your actual last position in Sector Space.
  2. Lukari Marks:
    Join a Tholian Red Alert. Upon completion do not choose "Depart System", choose "Continue exploring" instead and then click on the yellow button saying "Leave Map" to return to your actual last position in Sector Space.
  3. Nukara Marks:
    Join a Crystalline Catastrophe.  Upon completion do not choose "Depart System", choose "Continue exploring" instead and then click on the yellow button saying "Leave Map" to return to your actual last position in Sector Space.
  4. Terran / Temporal Marks:
    Now go to the Badlands Space Battle Zones and secure one Control point or kill a spawned Mirror Starbase. Personally, I go after the Plasma Control Stations. I feel like those are the easiest one.
    NOTE: On rare occasions you do not get both kinds of Marks. In that case, simply secure another Control point.
  5. Gamma Marks:
    Pick up a Queue from the Gamma Quadrant Sector Space Battle Zone or alternatively queue for a "Swarm".
  6. Dyson Marks:
    Transwarp to "Sphere Space -Allied Zone" to go to the Solanae Dyson Sphere.  Hail Dyson Joint Command and pick up the "Allied Zone - Joint Command" mission.
  7. Undine Marks:
    Go to the Undine Space Battle Zone and secure a Control point or kill a Planet Killer. Personally, I go after the ones with the Klingon Weapons. I feel like those are the easiest ones.
  8. Romulan Marks:
    Return to the Beta Quadrant and do the Jouret System Patrol. It is practically on top of the Iconian Gateway.
  9. Delta & Iconian Marks:
    Go to Kobali Prime in the Delta Quadrant. Replay the Act III episode "Breaking the Wall". Alternatively, you can also do "With Our Last Breath". However, in order to get to that one, you need to go through "Breaking the Wall" anyway. In the end it doesn't matter as both replays grant you the Marks.
  10. Competitive Marks:
    Queue again for Borg, Tholian and/or Tzenkethi Red Alert and do the first one available.
This approach took me about 45 - 60 minutes. It supplied me with enough Marks to do two daily projects per reputation in a row. In the Nukara reputation, I have even enough for four projects in a row.

Do you know of a more efficient way? Let me know and I may adjust this list.

Thank you TP  Smile 

TP  I have a question, what is the best time to que for some of the stuff like crystaline?
(10-05-2018, 12:03 PM)RiverSong Wrote: Thank you TP  Smile 

TP  I have a question, what is the best time to que for some of the stuff like crystaline?
Anytime is fine usually. However, with the Red Alerts being now a special events and them being gone after the weekend, I need to reevaluate this strategy. I got my Lukari Marks Bonus today from the Tzenkethi BZ, which is broken as hell. My Omega Bonus today came from doing an easy mission on Defera. Competitive Marks may become a problem.
(10-05-2018, 05:06 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: It differs as the "joint Command - Allied Zone" mission is randomized, but usually it takes no longer than five minutes.

Sorry, I mean how long to get the full 900 needed.