Handsome Phaser Guy
Yeah, me too lol

And those funky arrow captain pins
I would have to say the precedent of sex in Star Trek dates back to Nichelle Nichols. Then as skirts replaced pants the boob line dropped in some cases.

:lol:
I like the combo - I can pretend they are working together or something, instead of thinking that that piece of hunk or feminine sass is just occupying the screen.
:roll:
So handsome Phaser Guy and Sexy Vulcan Chick will be involved - and Sexy Vulcan Chick will either die or be drugged and carried off by Handsome Phaser Guy?
Hm, that Girl is stripped of Pants and Boots and has only two Fingers and a Thumb on her hand. Are you sure, this could be "sexy vulcan Chick" or "handsome Phaser Guy" for that matter?
Wow, I wasn't looking closely enough. Imagine what a battle it was that took fingers off of her hand and destroyed her clothes?
I'm really disappointed. Here it is, the 21st Century, 47 years after the beginning of Star Trek, with all that Star Trek has done to combat stereotypes: the first inter-racial kiss, strong female leads including a female captain, etc., etc., and we get a picture of a man carrying a helpless and at least partially undressed woman.

I think Phaser Guy should be the one knocked out and being lugged around by Phaser Girl! And she's a Vulcan, she would be strong enough to do it!
Exactly!
Ah, so as she is in her nightie, we know that some attack happens at night....................
Chogokin Wrote:I'm really disappointed. Here it is, the 21st Century, 47 years after the beginning of Star Trek, with all that Star Trek has done to combat stereotypes: the first inter-racial kiss, strong female leads including a female captain, etc., etc., and we get a picture of a man carrying a helpless and at least partially undressed woman.

I think Phaser Guy should be the one knocked out and being lugged around by Phaser Girl! And she's a Vulcan, she would be strong enough to do it!

well we don't know the story behind the image. Her home could have been bombed at night, or she could have single handily defeated 300 baddies before falling while handsome phaser guy (love that name btw) hides under the stairs. Or maybe she was in a hospital that was the target of a terrorist attack. Bit too early to claim helpless women imo ;p