Sooooo..... Starship Re-engineering?
Since the recent added ability to re-engineer our weapons, I REALLY wish we could be able to re-engineer our starship's bridge officer spec seats to different types, for I would LOVE to swap my T6 Tac Star Cruiser's "Command" Tactical Station to either "Temporal Operative",......or "Pilot"! (so I can go nuts with "Lock Trajectory"/Cannon Rapid Fire" (+) "Fleet Weapon Acceleration" right after pulling a power slide/Torpedo Spread combo!)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
lol I have a feeling that will never come, or if it did there would be some major limitations. Although I must admit it would be really nice to have.

(09-12-2018, 03:50 AM)Attilio Wrote: lol I have a feeling that will never come, or if it did there would be some major limitations. Although I must admit it would be really nice to have.
Speaking of starships.......any idea if there will be any new Romulan vessels?
(I haven't really played mine, because- with the exception of the Dyson Warbird, none of the other ship's really interest me much)

Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
Probably not since Romulans can now fly their alliance's t6 ships. But if there are any new ones coming, they'll probably be few and far between. It really annoys me how many of the new ships have been all Fed, Fed, Fed over the past year or so.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk
(09-12-2018, 08:03 AM)dammitjim76 Wrote: Probably not since Romulans can now fly their alliance's t6 ships. But if there are any new ones coming, they'll probably be few and far between. It really annoys me how many of the new ships have been all Fed, Fed, Fed over the past year or so.

Well, if that's the case....... what's the point in creating Rom toons? (even the Jem'Hadar came with ship's to play around with.... after those 15-20 or so Rom Ships and lockbox ships, you're left with inevitably a fancy Dil miner like I did....)

Well some people do enjoy playing as Rom or Jem. You don't really need new ships for that. The current Rom ships are good enough. Although it would be nice to see some parity.

(09-12-2018, 08:03 AM)dammitjim76 Wrote: Probably not since Romulans can now fly their alliance's t6 ships. But if there are any new ones coming, they'll probably be few and far between. It really annoys me how many of the new ships have been all Fed, Fed, Fed over the past year or so.

Yeah, that seems to be the "here you go, Rom players" excuse to not heavy duty ship creation, LOL.
[Image: cFqcOOp.gif]
(09-13-2018, 07:07 PM)dudeorama Wrote: Yeah, that seems to be the "here you go, Rom players" excuse to not heavy duty ship creation, LOL.
Agreed, (Also mentioning the boasting of "synergy," I would had assumed by now that there would be a balance and the way the different factions would both have in relation to their own stock in vessels- as well as the ability to use the other vessels and each other's Factions) their seems to be a disbalance for there are less "new" Romulan ships than all the other remaining factions.