Support Cruisers, whaaaaaaaat?
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-t...l/10998853

O.K., the fed ship looks like Ent. C and Guardian cruiser had an unfortunate lovechild. 'Dat KDF cruiser, though - suhweeeet. I'm kind of jazzed to check the specs. I like the 'dull' cruisers of STO.
[Image: cFqcOOp.gif]
Anyone care to make a wager on IF and WHEN we get the next Romulan Ships? Big Grin
The second Tuesday of next week.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk
(09-11-2018, 06:19 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: Anyone care to make a wager on IF and WHEN we get the next Romulan Ships? Big Grin

Never at this rate - it's a pretty dire situation
(09-11-2018, 06:37 AM)James Wrote: Never at this rate - it's a pretty dire situation
Totally agree. Cryptic could appease us by finally giving us the Romulan Bridge Pack and/or stands to show off our trophies.
(09-11-2018, 06:41 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: Totally agree. Cryptic could appease us by finally giving us the Romulan Bridge Pack and/or stands to show off our trophies.

100% agree
(09-11-2018, 06:19 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: Anyone care to make a wager on IF and WHEN we get the next Romulan Ships? Big Grin

No bet, cause we all know Romulans don't build ships!

(09-11-2018, 06:41 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: Totally agree. Cryptic could appease us by finally giving us the Romulan Bridge Pack and/or stands to show off our trophies.

Yes! The interiors of some of the ships are great looking, but no trophy stands?.... give me a break!