reputation sponsorship
Hey everyone, Blush 

I have a question about reputation sponsorship. I have enough marks for quite a few of the reputation categories but when I look at tier 0, in the rewards section. There are 3 boxes  5 reputation is the 1st box, Alliance reputation is the second box, and the third  is reputation sponsorship, how do you fill that one up to move on to the next tier?

Thank you!
You need to complete a Reputation first, before you can craft a Reputation Sponsorship Token. You then give that Token to another character of your, so that it can then turn it in.
You obtain a reputation sponsorship token by reaching T5 on said reputation on a different character. This then enables them to fill a project with 100 of the reputation marks for the token which is then sent (via mail/account bank) to the character of choice.

Sounds like right now this isn't something you can do, so I recommend not thinking about it.

You will have the choice between running a daily and a 3 hourly project for reputation. How you do this is up to you. Usually 1 daily project will give you enough reputation to move from Tier 0 to Tier 1. This is entirely up to you to manage.
As you can see I have filled up the first box but there are no opportunities to do future projects for the next tier. I'm trying to discover the way to move it forward. Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-05-2018, 03:03 PM)StarBright Wrote: As you can see I have filled up the first box but there are no opportunities to do future projects for the next tier. I'm trying to discover the way to move it forward. Blush

You won't be able to carry on until you claim the Tier 1 project (looks like that one is in the second box?)

If you click on the first project, in the large picture you should have the option to cancel the project. This will make the claim rep project the active project and you can go from there.

If not, you'll have to open a support ticket
Just a note about sponsorship, it'll be automatic soon https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-t...utation%21"Reaching Tier V of any reputation will now automatically sponsor that reputation for your account."

That did it! Thank you!
(09-05-2018, 02:31 PM)StarBright Wrote: Hey everyone, Blush 

I have a question about reputation sponsorship. I have enough marks for quite a few of the reputation categories but when I look at tier 0, in the rewards section. There are 3 boxes  5 reputation is the 1st box, Alliance reputation is the second box, and the third  is reputation sponsorship, how do you fill that one up to move on to the next tier?

Thank you!

just remember.... if I read the blog right, when you reach Tier V under the new system, when Tier VI goes active, all alts will automatically be "sponsored" in said reputation.