"Enter the Breach" returns!
(09-05-2018, 08:18 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: Some of us playing STO were actually alive BEFORE Austin Powers came to the big screen!
Yep. I was in the middle of Basic Training when Austin Powers premiered.
(09-05-2018, 08:23 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Yep. I was in the middle of Basic Training when Austin Powers premiered.

I ETS'd the year it came out.

Yeah all great, can this keep on topic please. Thank you.
(09-04-2018, 09:43 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: I'll grind the heck outta the queue, but I'm not spending 1k zen for that pack.
I found it viable for the ultimate tech upgrade (which normally comes in the master key bundle for 2250 zen- which is my Only reason for getting the key bundles in the first place).

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
(09-04-2018, 04:52 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: I don't mind as long as we get something useful in return.

Well.... the Dil & ultimate tech upgrade are a definite incentive for me being that I'm still trying to get my main's tac oddy to epic before the middle of next season.
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ