"Enter the Breach" returns!
(09-05-2018, 09:18 AM)WatermanRS Wrote: Personally I'm not so sure about the little dinosaur, however, but oh well! Wink
Combat Pets are cool. I use Combat Hortas on my entire Away Team. But they all need to close to Point-Blank Range. That Combat Dino however has fricking lasers attached to its head, so it can do damage from a distance.

(09-05-2018, 09:18 AM)WatermanRS Wrote: I'm really looking forward to play it with my girlfriend and with you.
Your... girl friend... plays STO... with you... in Germany??? NEVER LET HER GO!!!
(09-05-2018, 09:42 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: Combat Pets are cool. I use Combat Hortas on my entire Away Team. But they all need to close to Point-Blank Range. That Combat Dino however has fricking lasers attached to its head, so it can do damage from a distance.

Ah, this sounds great! I have never had a combat pet so I didn't know this. I'm looking forward to try it then.

TacPaddy Wrote:Your... girl friend... plays STO... with you... in Germany??? NEVER LET HER GO!!!

Well, yes... she does - for more than 4 years now. She loves engineers. She isn't looking forward to "The Breach" because she thinks this mission is a pain in the back, though! Big Grin And no... I will never let her go! Smile
@wassermann1980 / @wassermann80
STO Academy Omega / STO Academy
Captain
(09-05-2018, 09:58 AM)WatermanRS Wrote: Well, yes... she does - for more than 4 years now. She loves engineers. She isn't looking forward to "The Breach" because she thinks this mission is a pain in the back, though! Big Grin And no... I will never let her go! Smile
It really used to be a PITA, but now it is done rather quick. Bring her into the fleet, and it's done even quicker. Big Grin
(09-05-2018, 10:01 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: It really used to be a PITA, but now it is done rather quick. Bring her into the fleet, and it's done even quicker. Big Grin

I can ask her about this, but she prefers being "independent" so no promises! Smile
@wassermann1980 / @wassermann80
STO Academy Omega / STO Academy
Captain
(09-05-2018, 10:05 AM)WatermanRS Wrote: I can ask her about this, but she prefers being "independent" so no promises! Smile
How fortunate, that we are a casual fleet where nothing is forced upon its members. She could really just benefit.
(09-05-2018, 10:07 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: How fortunate, that we are a casual fleet where nothing is forced upon its members. She could really just benefit.

Unless something happens between them and then the poor people have to deal with the uncomfortable fleet chat silences lol
I was hoping for a little break after CC but I guess not. Oh well, it will give my main characters a chance to build up my Rep Marks for Tier 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(09-05-2018, 09:42 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: Combat Pets are cool. I use Combat Hortas on my entire Away Team. But they all need to close to Point-Blank Range. That Combat Dino however has fricking lasers attached to its head, so it can do damage from a distance.

Your... girl friend... plays STO... with you... in Germany??? NEVER LET HER GO!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yep, you got that reference right. Wink
(09-05-2018, 05:23 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Yep, you got that reference right. Wink

Some of us playing STO were actually alive BEFORE Austin Powers came to the big screen!