T6 Reputations
If you listen carefully you can hear the fleet module prices crashing on the exchange, even if the t6 rewards are bound the demand is going to drop.

Love the proposals though not looking forward to the grind
So I was on Tribble. Although the Reputation system itself suggests, that ALL characters receive a Reputation Sponsorship automatically after a Rep got to Tier 5, I could not verify that yet. Unfortunately you can not claim Rep Sponsorships on Tribble atm, not even the Test tokens. I even went as far as to create a complete new Jem'Hadar. While the Gamma Task Force was discounted for it, all other Reputations were not. So let's Cryptic the benefit of the doubt and assume that they are still working on that.

Please note: All of the below is still on the Tribble Test Server and therefore subject to change!
  • Tier 6 of a Reputation is unlocked at 250,000 Reputation XP. This results in the following costs to get reputations from Tier 5 to Tier 6:
    • per Reputation: 905 Marks / 60,000 Expertise / 450,000 Energy Credits
    • all 12 Reputations: 905 Marks each / 720,000 Expertise / 5,400,000 Energy Credits
    • future reputations (T0 - T6): 3,030 Marks / 200,000 Expertise / 1,500,000 Energy Credits
  • At Tier 6, ground and space traits are promoted to Rank 2, which increases their effectiveness by 25%
    • Example: The Gamma Task Force ground trait "Strength of Mind" add +50 Willpower. At Rank 2 it will add + 62.5 Willpower
    • Example: The Gamma Task Force space trait "Magnified Firepower" increases all Weapon damage by +5%. At Rank 2 it will increase all Weapon damage by +6.3% (rounded up obviously)
  • There are apparently no changes to the Active Reputation Traits
  • New Unlocks
Thanks for the info, TP.

I'm definitely not happy about that 250k requirement for T6. I'm probably going to be pretty selective about which reps I get to T6 and on which characters. It's like having to grind the entire rep again one and a half times. And I'm assuming there will be yet ANOTHER rep to slog through when AoD is released, so yeah. Not feeling happy about this.

Looking at all the rewards, it's seeming more and more to me like this is just one big excuse to make people play queues and battlezones again that are either bugged or just plain boring since we've all played them a hundred times.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk
(09-20-2018, 10:41 AM)dammitjim76 Wrote: I'm definitely not happy about that 250k requirement for T6. I'm probably going to be pretty selective about which reps I get to T6 and on which characters. It's like having to grind the entire rep again one and a half times.
I feel ya. I'm a lucky one with practically only one character to focus on. However eventually I want this done on my secondary Fed toon as well.

I guess, it's time to think about how to do it.
250k? That's just ridiculous. Whatever happened to "it'll be about the same T4 - T5"?

I hope to god the automatic sponsorship applies to all toons as otherwise my main Fed is going to be grinding T6 reps for an eternity...
Risa 2017 Fleet Hide and Seek Champion
(09-20-2018, 06:37 PM)RWJP Wrote: 250k? That's just ridiculous. Whatever happened to "it'll be about the same T4 - T5"?
Was thinking the exact same thing.

(09-20-2018, 06:37 PM)RWJP Wrote: I hope to god the automatic sponsorship applies to all toons as otherwise my main Fed is going to be grinding T6 reps for an eternity...
So do I. As of now, it does not work on Tribble.
(09-20-2018, 06:38 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: So do I. As of now, it does not work on Tribble.

Oh god no...  Picard Facepalm
Risa 2017 Fleet Hide and Seek Champion
(09-20-2018, 06:38 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: So do I. As of now, it does not work on Tribble.

I saw on Twitter that they're working on a fix for this that probably won't be patched on Tribble but definitely for the live server.
(09-20-2018, 07:25 PM)dammitjim76 Wrote: I saw on Twitter that they're working on a fix for this that probably won't be patched on Tribble but definitely for the live server.
Yeah, why test it on the Test server? That's completely nuts.
#STOLogic

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk