Big Carrier Engagements
This is a Space PvE Queue runs event (hosted by @TacPaddy_stoa) for all fleet members of at least level 50 (due to content).

The next run is on October 18th at 21:00 CET (your time). The event lasts for 2 hours.

I'm bringing back the "Big Carrier Events". All you need is a T5-U/T6 Carrier with two Hangar Bays. We start with the classic STFs (ISA, KSA, CSA) and then see what we do next.

Here's a full list of eligible Carriers (Click to View)

The use of Discord is highly recommended to ensure real-time communications as typing orders in chat is a counterproductive distraction. You won't need a microphone, listening in to orders will suffice.

Now go to Events page of our Armada website and copy the Event to your own calendar, or better yet copy the entire Events calendar and never again miss any event.
(08-27-2018, 06:23 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: This is a repeating Space PvE Queue runs event for all Factions, hosted by @TacPaddy_stoa.

I am so in for that one if I'm not working!

I will be there with my Vecrid Hive Dreadnought Carrier. Tongue
(08-27-2018, 06:23 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: This is a repeating Space PvE Queue runs event for all Factions, hosted by @TacPaddy_stoa.

You know you will have to play Kenny Loggins "Danger Zone " as background music during the queues.

(08-28-2018, 02:54 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: You know you will have to play Kenny Loggins "Danger Zone " as background music during the queues.

More like the OST to Battlestar Galactica (RDM) by Bear McCreary:

And at the end:

Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin
(08-28-2018, 04:37 PM)TacPaddy Wrote:

[Image: giphy.gif]

Love this idea, although I'm not certain I can attend. Will do my utmost, can bring either a Jupiter or my Vo'Quv... Why won't they give us a T6 Vo'quv!!!

I just need myself a carrier now to get involved! Time to start some research.
Risa 2017 Fleet Hide and Seek Champion
(08-28-2018, 04:37 PM)TacPaddy Wrote:

And at the end:

Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin
Can you teach me how to create an audio file with this, so I can use them with a couple of other tracks that are already in-game? (like the track you here when at new Romulus and when in the gamma quadrant?- I love those!)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
If I wasn't at work during those hours I'd be there.  Maybe we'll get a 2nd event that is more advantageous to US Players.