Veteran advice wanted on best Federation Science ship
While I don't play Science ships I've always heard good things about the Aventine (T5) and Palatine (T6) Multi Mission Reconnaissance Explorers.

The T5 Wells Class Temporal Science Vessel is also pretty decent.
Risa 2017 Fleet Hide and Seek Champion
(08-27-2018, 05:55 PM)RWJP Wrote: While I don't play Science ships I've always heard good things about the Aventine (T5) and Palatine (T6) Multi Mission Reconnaissance Explorers.

The T5 Wells Class Temporal Science Vessel is also pretty decent.
Oh, the Wells is really nice when you build it right and fly it with a Sci or Tac Captain, (I've been building up mine with Krieger wave disruptors and putting together the Temporal rep set).

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
(08-26-2018, 11:53 PM)StarBright Wrote: I have the Luna class but if I wanted to spend some zen on a science ship with specialization capability, what do you vets suggest? Smile

Personally I enjoy playing the Lukari Ho'kuun Science Vessel as well as the Vorgon Ryn'kodan Carrier when playing my scientist. Unfortunately these are ships you were able to get during events, e.g. "STO Anniversary" and "Lohlunat Festival", but...

...if you're lucky enough to get a "Legendary Phoenix Prize Token" (read more here) you perhaps will want to have a look at them. Good luck! Smile
@wassermann1980 / @wassermann80
STO Academy Omega / STO Academy
Captain
My main flys the fleet version of the T6 Nebula. Tons of science seating for exotic wizardry and temp operative seat to boot. Weak on tac seating vs some others if you use the uni Lt Commander slot for sci though. 

I'm pushing 80k Dps with mine (ISA pugs) so its definately effective and its also canon which is awesome!