Help needed for Breen Ship Ornament at Starbases
Honestly don't know how I feel about the necessity of this Tongue
I will have some the of items to contribute, since I am not looking at buying most of the stuff offered, although I did pick up the Avalanche.
ChrisHerr Wrote:

Okay, I'm keeping this for when I do something awesome, I'll just fire it up for the joy
I filled up the common items on the Militia and contributed a lot to STOA. Someone beat me to the Legion (damn them!!) lol.

I'm farming the uncommon ones now and will donate them to the Militia first, followed by the Legion, and lastly STOA if it still needs it.

Attilio Wrote:.............Someone beat me to the Legion (damn them!!) lol..................

I have all the items I really want already, so I've been chucking all in the pot.

Let me know if any fleets need the normal items as I have a surplus!
Monty Wrote:I have all the items I really want already, so I've been chucking all in the pot.

Let me know if any fleets need the normal items as I have a surplus!

I think all three are filled with normal items, its just the uncommon ones we need now.

Plenty of time Gents
We're not too far behind you...........
Now Cryptic just needs to make a few more of those and let us be able to choose which one is displayed.

As for the tribbles, are you serious? I thought they disappear for everyone.

They do turn them off for everyone.

If you're on your own in the starbase and someone else docks, they are on that same instance with you. Sort of like how we were able to have that T1 base party...

Makes a lot of sense