Legion Colony Support Events
(08-21-2018, 06:54 PM)James Wrote: Guys as a footnote can you be having the conversation in the KDF Activity task thread you are both assigned to as this directly effects that.

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
Totally true. Could you move all posts from #2 on to the KDF Activity thread. I don't seem to be able to. xD
First week went well. Good haul for the Legion. Merc's taking care of business. Chorog, Hassel, and Tuj' Be serving Legion.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Excellent. Unfortunately no onebshowed for the european run. Maybe next week.
(08-31-2018, 01:58 AM)MichaelGill Wrote: First week went well. Good haul for the Legion. Merc's taking care of business. Chorog, Hassel, and Tuj' Be serving Legion.

sent from TP's Communicator
(08-31-2018, 07:53 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: Excellent. Unfortunately no onebshowed for the european run. Maybe next week.
sent from TP's Communicator
Well, if that issue persist maybe we could modify the time of the event and do a consolidated run. We had a blast doing it. We had a fourth fleet member join in for Voth ground. All in all it went very well.
(08-31-2018, 11:09 AM)MichaelGill Wrote: Well, if that issue persist maybe we could modify the time of the event and do a consolidated run. We had a blast doing it. We had a fourth fleet member join in for Voth ground. All in all it went very well.
Already thinking about changing the time slot.
(08-31-2018, 11:13 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: Already thinking about changing the time slot.
My apologies for missing this weeks Colony event. I was not able to get home in time. I will make it up when I am able to get on later tonight.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
(09-02-2018, 08:29 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: My apologies for missing this weeks Colony event. I was not able to get home in time. I will make it up when I am able to get on later tonight.
No worries, real life always comes first.
Updated the Opening Post into a more comprehensible summary of all events in support of the Legion Colony.
Updated the order of activities in the Dilithium refinement event. Should be much more efficient that way.
European time slot for Legion Dilithium Refinement event is not working out. Therefor cancelled for now and being re-evaluated.