this is a summary of all the Fleet events that are in support of the Legion's Colony:
- 250 Batteries (Score of 940 is needed to get them in one attempt)
- 250 Luxury Goods (Score of 2240 is needed to get them in one attempt)
- 250 Ore (Score of 775 is needed to get them in one attempt)
30 Minutes after Event start, we will conduct a Colony Invasion Scenario. Discord is required for this. As always, you won't need a microphone. Listening in to the orders / explanations will suffice. Up to 20 players can participate. The more players participate, the higher the outcome of the Colony provisions will be.
What do we have to do? Well, the website of the simulation channel has a good guide for this.
In short, the Colony has four Shield Generators that need to be defended to prevent a full-scale invasion. Here is a map with the locations of the Shield Generators:
The Invasion progresses in stages of five waves. After those, all players can vote if they should continue or not. The majority decides, so vote for yes.
After every ten waves, a Targetting Device spawns at the top floor of the Colony complex. When this happens, previously designated Floaters from Shield Generators #1 and #3 need to rush there and destroy the device.
According to the guide, it is best for each team to have
- at least one Engineer (who spawns Medical and Photonic Barrier Generators in a radius of 5-6m of the Shield Generator)
- at least one Scientist (for AoE effects)
- the remaining as Tacticals (for extra Damage)
- Thursdays, 20:00 / 8:00 P.M. CST for our american members
If you happen to be a Lifetime subscriber or if you had subscribed for at least 800 days, then you will find a Veteran Refinement contact at the Starfleet / Klingon Academy and New Romulus Command. That one allows you to refine an extra 1,000 Dilithium every 2 days.
Now here is what we gonna do:
- We meet in New Romulus Staging Area and do the mission there. You can get 720 - 2,040 Dilithium Ore out of it (assuming, it is the first attempt of the day, you get the daily Romulan Marks bonus and turn those in for extra Dilithium).
- We will then go to the Voth Ground Battle Zone and do the missions there over and over again.
- At about 1 hour 30 minutes into the event, we disengage and go to the Fleet Dilithium Mine (shortcut by transwarping to the Spire and from there to the Dilithium Mine). There we do the "Mine Rich Dilithium" mission, to mine one rich Dilithium Crystal for up to 480 Dilithium.
- While we are there, we can refine those previously mentioned extra 500 Dilithium.
As usual, the use of our Discord voice chat is recommended, especially when we get to the combat parts. You won't need a microphone. Listening in, while I bark orders will suffice.
By the way, I strongly recommend you all add our events calendar to your own. That way, you will always know when an event starts in your local time.
Looking forward to see you in support of the Legion.
LLAP, Qapla', Jolan Tru & Victory is Life!