camera controls
How do you look up or down with the camera angles? I find in ship combat I can't see what's above me and in away missions I can't look up and down hills or buildings when there is someone or something there I need to see

Thank you
You can click and drag the camera with your left mouse button
Thank you very much! Happy
(08-20-2018, 02:10 PM)James Wrote: You can click and drag the camera with your left mouse button
I also noted that when you hold both mouse buttons down at the same time while "dragging" the camera, the ship will steer in the direction that camera is pointing. This technique makes it easier to bust a quick U-turn in even allowing you to get away with mounting single cannons or dual beam banks in even the slowest cruisers, (as long as you drop to about an 1/8th of Impulse power and hit "evasive manuevers" at the same time while doing so...the trick is to make sure you drop the throttle that low to make sure you "hack" the turn rate just right).

Speaking of camera settings....I'm hoping to finally get the Dev's attention on fixing the "camera mode" settings so that they don't always reset back to "follow target" (which is annoying because I like using the "free camera mode" setting - it allows me to select multiple targets in different directions, especially when using the multi-target tractor array console....I end up targeting a vessel and as soon as I initiate attack, I'm already "pre-selecting" the next "mission threat" before the end of the firing cycle and use of one of my device/console abilities. With the camera "snapping back" to the first selected target faster than I can click on the next target I've set up for the kill, (or as an assist for another teammate) it slows my response time, causing me to miss a certain "window of opportunity", sometimes.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
I got issues with it...

Sometimes when I release the mouse buttons the view is still locked in mouse mode...

Any ideas?

(08-24-2018, 12:40 PM)codius1988 Wrote: I got issues with it...

Sometimes when I release the mouse buttons the view is still locked in mouse mode...

Any ideas?
Left click

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
(08-24-2018, 12:40 PM)codius1988 Wrote: I got issues with it...

Any ideas?
Left click anywhere on screen

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ