Recommendations For Omnidirection Beam Mods
(08-27-2018, 09:31 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: The [Pen] mod is not available at re-engineering. You would need an Omni that already came with the [Pen] mod, when it was crafted. And to be honest, that would be super rare.

I crafted one after about 20 tries - it is possible but it depends how lucky you are. I would also advise against it unles you have lvl 20 R+D because even then you are not guaranteed to crit it! - Buy it from Exchange!
(08-27-2018, 09:31 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: The [Pen] mod is not available at re-engineering. You would need an Omni that already came with the [Pen] mod, when it was crafted. And to be honest, that would be super rare.

If we were allowed to craft omnis at MK II like other weapons to be able to score pen mods that would break the game and cryptic would have to nerf something to make up for it.

Oh, I am Soo glad I never trashed my AP Omni I bought off the exchange last year! (and it kinda sucks that they canned that mod, too- especially NOW, since we have reengineering).

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
(08-27-2018, 02:17 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: If we were allowed to craft omnis at MK II like other weapons to be able to score pen mods that would break the game and cryptic would have to nerf something to make up for it.
*Warren Peace shakes fist in the air* "Curses!, (I must have it all!)"

Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
(08-27-2018, 02:17 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: cryptic would have to nerf something to make up for it.

And we all know how much Cryptic like to nerf things and mess with stuff!
Risa 2017 Fleet Hide and Seek Champion
(08-27-2018, 05:57 PM)RWJP Wrote: And we all know how much Cryptic like to nerf things and mess with stuff!
The blow to my chest on THAT one was when they nerfed the plasmonic leech console, (I was really starting to like that one!)

(08-27-2018, 11:30 PM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: The blow to my chest on THAT one was when they nerfed the plasmonic leech console, (I was really starting to like that one!)

Yeah, I spent a lot to get my Plasmonic Leech, and then it got nerfed... Sad times.
Risa 2017 Fleet Hide and Seek Champion