Recommendations For Omnidirection Beam Mods
Hey guys,

I'm looking for some recommendations for mods for my Omni-Directional Phaser Beam Array.

At the moment, it's set like this as a result of the random mod rolls: [Omni-Directional Phaser Beam Array Mk XV [Ac/Dm] [Acc] [Arc] [CrtD] [Dmg]]

Any suggestions?
Risa 2017 Fleet Hide and Seek Champion
(08-19-2018, 07:16 PM)RWJP Wrote: Hey guys,

I'm looking for some recommendations for mods for my Omni-Directional Phaser Beam Array.

At the moment, it's set like this as a result of the random mod rolls: [Omni-Directional Phaser Beam Array Mk XV [Ac/Dm] [Acc] [Arc] [CrtD] [Dmg]]

Any suggestions?
Well [Arc] can't be changed. Personally I would go [Arc][CrtDx4] [CritD/CritH] on epic.
(08-19-2018, 07:22 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Well [Arc] can't be changed. Personally I would go [Arc][CrtDx4] [CritD/CritH] on epic.

I was thinking the same, thanks for the suggestion!
For Tac captain Dmg is the better mod to use otherwise as TP says CrtD.

For the epic mod I prefer Dmg/CrtD as they are better mods and I gain CrtH in other ways.
(08-21-2018, 05:44 PM)Trudard Wrote: For Tac captain Dmg is the better mod to use otherwise as TP says CrtD.

For the epic mod I prefer Dmg/CrtD as they are better mods and I gain CrtH in other ways.
Interesting, I'd always been led to believe CrtD was the best to go for in all cases. Will definitely need to do more research now as all my main DBBs are modded for CrtD as well.
It used to be but that change a short while back- I would not overly worry about it too much CrtD is still a good mod.
Shows how much I keep up with changes! Thanks for the info!
(08-21-2018, 05:44 PM)Trudard Wrote: For Tac captain Dmg is the better mod to use otherwise as TP says CrtD.

I'm with you on that, because I get all my [CrtH] from consoles and other abilities.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
(08-19-2018, 07:22 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Well [Arc] can't be changed. Personally I would go [Arc][CrtDx4] [CritD/CritH] on epic.
What about: [Arc] [Dmg]x4 [CrtH] [Pen], for Tac toons? (that's what I've been told was good to use- especially for the kinetic beam).

Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
(08-27-2018, 03:47 AM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: What about:  [Arc] [Dmg]x4 [CrtH] [Pen], for Tac toons? (that's what I've been told was good to use- especially for the kinetic beam).

The [Pen] mod is not available at re-engineering. You would need an Omni that already came with the [Pen] mod, when it was crafted. And to be honest, that would be super rare.