Extended Maintenances in August 2018
Hi all,

extendend maintenances have been announced for this month across all platforms. Here's the list that affects PC users:
Thanks for this info and the time conversion. I had read something on this but did not know if it was genuine. Glad it all happens while I am at work. Hopefully the game still works when they are done.
(08-07-2018, 10:29 AM)TacPadd y Wrote: Hi all,

extendend maintenances have been announced for this month across all platforms. Here's the list that affects PC users:
Unrelated to this post* 
How did you get your signature to scroll like that? That is really cool. Would like to do that as well so all of my mains are represented.
(08-07-2018, 12:09 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: Thanks for this info and the time conversion. I had read something on this but did not know if it was genuine. Glad it all happens while I am at work. Hopefully the game still works when they are done.
You're welcome.

(08-07-2018, 12:11 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: Unrelated to this post* 
How did you get your signature to scroll like that? That is really cool. Would like to do that as well so all of my mains are represented.
Simple. I did multiple ones and then put them together in a GIF, with 5 second intervals.
(08-07-2018, 12:16 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: You're welcome.

Simple. I did multiple ones and them put them together in a GIF, with 5 second intervals.
Thanks. I will give this a try. Hopefully I have software that can create GIFs. I've never done that before.
(08-07-2018, 12:20 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: Thanks. I will give this a try. Hopefully I have software that can create GIFs. I've never done that before.

Use this website: gifcreator.me

Also, please keep topics on topic. This could easily have just been asked in PM.
Thanks for the info guys.