Picard is Returning!
I think the return of Picard is awesome! He was by far the best of all the show Captains (Sisko being 2nd).

Enterprise probably didn't pay him as much

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
OR Enterprise didn't  see the goldmine they could have gotten with him voicing it.
(08-06-2018, 05:08 PM)dammitjim76 Wrote: What exactly is a "vetted" fan? Sounds kind of elitist to me.

And yes, this is what whomever they are wanted: TNG 2.0. Never mind something new and different, just give me the same thing I watched 30 years ago.

vetted as in someone who's been involved with the franchise for more than just the current series.... which for someone like us that's been in love with Trek since the time when TNG was brand new in primetime (and rerun daily right before Oprah and the News), then that is vetted.

But I assume you were trying to make a bad joke or fling an insult with that comment... Dodgy  Please do not confuse being a stickler for established history with elitism (don't get me started on those yachtzis with tiny twitter hands),  and TBH that would be offensive if that was your intent. I honestly was happy about this news.... Picard Facepalm
Found this on the StarTrekGIFs reddit: https://gfycat.com/VictoriousOpenBoaconstrictor
I love that gif!

I loved it to, it brought a tear to my eyes.
(08-07-2018, 01:32 PM)Attilio Wrote: I love that gif!
Me too. There is just one minor mistake. He should have been properly adressed. You know... as Sir Patrick.
(08-07-2018, 01:36 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Me too. There is just one minor mistake. He should have been properly adressed. You know... as Sir Patrick.

Picard Facepalm of course you would notice that lol

(08-07-2018, 01:44 PM)Attilio Wrote: Picard Facepalm of course you would notice that lol
Hey, I got a "reputation" to uphold... Big Grin