Be prepared for the new Fleet Signature Maker
I love the it - its perfect. If I have time I will try and take better images.
(08-03-2018, 03:58 PM)Trudard Wrote: I love the it - its perfect. If I have time I will try and take better images.
They do look great. Where did you get that background? Did you create it yourself?
I do not have the patience to do my own background.. No Earth System Map - Near the shipyard. Ships not quite centre though so its annoying me. The render needs improvement - tv is in 4k but the image taken is not, so will look if I can take high quality screenshots.
(08-03-2018, 04:08 PM)Trudard Wrote: I do not have the patience to do my own background.. No Earth System Map - Near the shipyard. Ships not quite centre though so its annoying me. The render needs improvement - tv is in 4k but the image taken is not, so will look if I can take high quality screenshots.
Have tried to increase the resolution with the /renderscale chat command?
I'm not getting any of the foundry missions mentioned in the post when I try to search them... I get no results. My 2 tab options are Spotlight Mission and Browse All.   What gives?

It could still be under review. There is an option to become a foundry reviewer which unlocks the third tab.

If you're on Fed you can also just do a search for green screen. There is another foundry mission available that someone else created. The lighting is not as good though.

(08-04-2018, 03:02 AM)Attilio Wrote: It could still be under review. There is an option to become a foundry reviewer which unlocks the third tab.

If you're on Fed you can also just do a search for green screen. There is another foundry mission available that someone else created. The lighting is not as good though.

I'll click the reviewer tab and see what happens... thanks!

(08-04-2018, 03:02 AM)Attilio Wrote: It could still be under review. There is an option to become a foundry reviewer which unlocks the third tab.

That trick worked perfectly, and now i have a new signature! Thanks again for your help.

I had some Foundry missions done for you, so that you can take undisturbed screenshots of your Starships. Unfortunately, the lighting on those foundry missions breaks when they are published and become too dark. I tried to compensate with workarounds offered by the community, but it still is too dark. So I took them down. Sorry.
Well, I was able to create a GIF but cannot figure out how to load it. Do I need a proxy? Can anyone advise and recommend one if needed?