"Age of Discovery" Expansion coming this year!"
As posted here earlier today, when Age of Discovery launches later this year (SOON) you'll be part of of Starfleet Academy Class of 2256 and heading out on a training cruise (because those always go SO well) with classmate Sylvia Tilly not long after the Battle of the Binary Stars takes place. You'll be able to create a Discovery-era character from "a few" races of that era, and fly a Malachowski-class starship.

As launch date approaches, I suspect we'll be getting much more news, which I'm pretty excited to see.

#Silly4Tilly
Launch date: October 9th.
I am very excited :Smile
(09-26-2018, 07:42 PM)RiverSong Wrote: I am very excited :Smile
I'm cautiously optimistic...

I didn't really enjoy Discovery, but new content is new content, which is never a bad thing!
Risa 2017 Fleet Hide and Seek Champion
Can we please keep comments about how much we do and do not like the show out of this thread? This is ONLY about the upcoming content for STO, not a "I hate DSC for all these reasons" thread. If you want to do that, go post something in Quark's or go to Reddit.
Message from launcher :

We will be performing shard maintenance on October 09 from 6-10:30 AM Pacific (15:00-19:30 UTC). Please check the forums.
That is a very long one, but it is to be expected.  I just hope it isn't the update that makes the game unplayable for me. 

*my greatest fear is that there will be an update that makes it unplayable on my computer*
I hope they fix the server...

(10-09-2018, 12:13 PM)Glebben Wrote: Message from launcher :

We will be performing shard maintenance on October 09 from 6-10:30 AM Pacific (15:00-19:30 UTC). Please check the forums.
It's hilarious, how they always get the UTC times wrong...
Anyway, here's the actual timeframe.
I liked it despite it being a little short, hopefully they will expand more into it.