I.R.W. Intrakhu is Invincible!
I am so frustrated with trying to defeat the I.R.W. Intrakhu that I have stopped playing the single player missions. I've lost to it like 200 times! I'm a Vice Admiral who has a pretty good sovereign class starship too (well at least in my opinion).
I took a lot of pain on that one. I ended up just respawning and getting in before it could really recharge.

What class of officer are you?
Have you asked in fleet chat yet if anyone would lime to help you beat it? Im certain someone would be more than happy to help you out!
Oh, I didn't know more than one player could play the missions. So if 2 people in a fleet go to the mission at once they can work together?
Absolutely! It's called Teaming Smile
Winfield Wrote:Oh, I didn't know more than one player could play the missions. So if 2 people in a fleet go to the mission at once they can work together?

And I think if people have done it before, they are able to replay that part - someone please correct me if I'm wrong (it's been known to happen now and then.........)
thats right, all the other person has to do is hail the mission giver from the journal or the mission playing player can share it with the other person.

Either way the other player can warp in right at the same point
In that case, hail when you see Monty, Mon'T or Monti online and I'll help out. I've just done it on Monti so it'll be more fun that having a fully geared lvl 50 do it with you
Thanks! I'm going away for 3 weeks so probably won't get a chance to play before I leave but I'll look for you in the new year. I'm gonna miss Q's winter wonderland =(
Winfield Wrote:.......I'm gonna miss Q's winter wonderland =(

Ouch! Still, have a great time and we'll beat that blasted ship when you get back