15 minute cooldown???
The Phased-Waveform beacon has a 15 minute cooldown.....?!?, I don't know if it is worth slotting into a device slot if it can only be used once per match/event (ouch!!.…I REALLY wanted to make use of this device!)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
(07-19-2018, 05:33 PM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: The Phased-Waveform beacon has a 15 minute cooldown.....?!?, I don't know if it is worth slotting into a device slot if it can only be used once per match/event (ouch!!.…I REALLY wanted to make use of this device!)

It's the same cooldown as Delta Alliance Reinforcement Beacon or the Nimbus Pirate Distress Call. You should be able to leave the beacon in your inventory btw. Shouldn't be necessary to actually slot it.
Get used to the cooldowns...

We cannot rely on the help right?
(07-19-2018, 07:51 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: It's the same cooldown as Delta Alliance Reinforcement Beacon or the Nimbus Pirate Distress Call. You should be able to leave the beacon in your inventory btw. Shouldn't be necessary to actually slot it.
That's a relief! (Now I know how to coordinate attacks using this!), thanks TP!

Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ