Themed PvP Event ideas
Alright, I thought of some ideas for themed PvP events. Feel free to add your ideas. I will add them to the list. Enjoy.

Tier 1 Reenactment of the Earth-Romulan War (Idea by TP) (Click to View)
Tier 1 Reenactment of Federation-Klingon Skirmishes in the 23rd century (Idea by TP) (Click to View)
Tier 1 Pirate Raids (Idea by TP, original idea by Mal ("Maquis Raids") (Click to View)
Tier 5-U / Tier 6 Reenactment of the Earth-Romulan War (Idea by TP) (Click to View)
Tier 5-U / Tier 6 Reenactment of the Xindi Incident (Idea by TP) (Click to View)
Fight Club! (Idea by Attilio) (Click to View)
These are all very good ideas. Any thing that gets us together as a teaming fleet is. Keep up the great work and let us know if you schedule any of these to happen. I will be there as always.
We could do a shuttle only PvP. Also, why is there only space pvp? How about a fight club? Get on a ground PvP map, everyone stands in a circle and we use our fists to fight. Our engineers can drop medical generators in designated areas for faster healing.

(07-12-2018, 01:22 PM)Attilio Wrote: We could do a shuttle only PvP. Also, why is there only space pvp?
Probably because of the experiences made during the STOA War Games, which showed that respawns are mostly unfortunately happening right in the opponent's line of fire, resulting in an involuntary spawn camping.
(07-12-2018, 01:22 PM)Attilio Wrote: How about a fight club? Get on a ground PvP map, everyone stands in a circle and we use our fists to fight. Our engineers can drop medical generators in designated areas for faster healing.
The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.
The second rule of Fight Club is: You DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

That's probably why it did not happen yet either. That said, I have added it to the list. Wink
hahaha we actually did something similar a long time ago, it was fun

(07-12-2018, 01:38 PM)Attilio Wrote: hahaha we actually did something similar a long time ago, it was fun
The ground idea is awesome. If you set up two teams and do it like laser tag where once you are down you are out so no respawning. Reviving a team mate would be ok though because it takes a concious effort and puts your toon at risk while doing it. With a little tweeking this could be a lot of fun to do.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Lol Attilio!! I'll be online today my friends! I'm up for any of those, all of them are great ideas!! We could also go scrape up some dilithium to contribute to the fleet holdings ?