Looking for Feedback on build.
Here is my build of my character and my ship would appreciate any feedback. I think one of my problems is I don't know what role to play, DPS, Tank or Support and I thinking my play style is to be a little of everything. I'd appreciate any feedback. 

Here is the link to my build:
https://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/daab...be33854426

Thanks
Its really hard to provide feedback if you do not know what you want out of it. For DPS you might want to look at a full Dual Heavy Cannon build - but that might not suit your playstyle - it does not with me I prefer slower cruisers.

Have a read of the threads about build suggestions from over the course of this last year as the advice is solid. Decide what weapon and damage type your are going for and stick to it. DHCannons +Turrets or Beams + Omni's Your traits need to reflect this and so does your tac console slots which need to be locator/exploiter + damage type.
(07-05-2018, 05:48 AM)atutts Wrote: Here is my build of my character and my ship would appreciate any feedback. I think one of my problems is I don't know what role to play, DPS, Tank or Support and I thinking my play style is to be a little of everything. I'd appreciate any feedback. 

Here is the link to my build:
https://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/daab...be33854426

Thanks

for starters, I would respec your skill points and get your tac ultimate bonuses. Since you are using the quantum phase space set I would change feedback pulse to charged particle burst.  For your tac boffs, swap cannon scatter volley for rapid fire, and you might think about concentrate firepower for your command skill. For your Lt. Cmdr eng boff, I would recommend eng team 1 again and 2X aux to emerg battery for the Lt. and Lt. commander skills while stocking technicians in your space doff slots.  The quantum phase ship set has some shield restoration capabilities so take some of your sci skill points and boost hull capacity on the eng side.  I would suggest re-engineering your dual cannons to get dmg x2. finally i would drop the beam array in the rear and get the kinetic cutting beam which also gives you a 2 piece set bonuse with the assimilated module.  Hope this helps.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm trying to be somewhat true to cannon for the Vesta Build from the books. I'm leaning more DPS/Support. I appreciate the information about respec and will look into that. I also had been looking at the Iconian set over the Quantum Phase Set and would appreciate any insight there. Play style is use science/exotic to weaken then beams, torps, and cannons to damage. 

Also I have 2 of the Very Rare Quantum Phase Dual Heavy Cannons Mk XII [CrtH] [CrtD] in the front not the Andorian phaser and I do have the Ultra Rare Kinetic Cutting Beam Mk XV [Dmg]x3 in the aft. 

Thanks
I would advise you read this: STOBuilds

It will help, a lot. It gives current advise on what is meta Smile

You will also want to re-engineer your weapons for Dmg Mods once you have finalised. I would suggest holding off untill Discovery Lock box loot is added to infinity boxes and buy some Sensor Linked Phaser DHCs as they are the best weapons in the game.
(07-05-2018, 05:24 PM)atutts Wrote: Thanks for the feedback. I'm trying to be somewhat true to cannon for the Vesta Build from the books. I'm leaning more DPS/Support. I appreciate the information about respec and will look into that. I also had been looking at the Iconian set over the Quantum Phase Set and would appreciate any insight there. Play style is use science/exotic to weaken then beams, torps, and cannons to damage. 

Also I have 2 of the Very Rare Quantum Phase Dual Heavy Cannons Mk XII [CrtH] [CrtD] in the front not the Andorian phaser and I do have the Ultra Rare Kinetic Cutting Beam Mk XV [Dmg]x3 in the aft. 

Thanks

I would double check wiki... but if you are looking to drain then damage the quantum phase set may be your better option. Iconian 4 piece is a good set as i have it on a disruptor cruiser, but it's not the be-all and end-all anymore.... there are some very good fleet options and depending on the application, a mixture of different rep pieces may come in handy

That is a lot to try and read and keep up with... I would suggest you fill out the skill planner on the fleet website... will make it easier for everyone to see what you have and offer suggestions.

(08-04-2018, 03:00 AM)roughrider1988 Wrote: That is a lot to try and read and keep up with... I would suggest you fill out the skill planner on the fleet website... will make it easier for everyone to see what you have and offer suggestions.

Here you go.

https://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/223e...d580d903bf

I've updated it since I posted that. Big difference is I added a third cannon to the front and moved the torp to the rear and removed the Kinetic beam from the build.