You vs. Enterprise
(06-22-2018, 10:32 AM)MichaelGill Wrote: There is a good idea. A team of 10-20 taking all the faction flag ships simultaneously. That would be quite a challenge.

It would be a good one for fleet marks
(06-22-2018, 10:51 AM)James Wrote: It would be a good one for fleet marks
Yeah like Starbase 24, (I've always wanted to see more PVE's like that.....AND if there's a way to get the entire Gamma quadrant set up like that, that would also be interesting).

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
The more I think about it I'd like to see them set it up more like "Core assault" in a competitive manner. Where the two factions try to destroy the others flag ship while dealing with other obstacles as well as the opposing team.
(06-25-2018, 10:00 AM)MichaelGill Wrote: The more I think about it I'd like to see them set it up more like "Core assault" in a competitive manner. Where the two factions try to destroy the others flag ship while dealing with other obstacles as well as the opposing team.
I like that too, that's a good one! (I didn't think of that!)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
An opportunity to shoot AT Shon? Sign me up!

(06-28-2018, 11:11 AM)Belgevain Wrote: An opportunity to shoot AT Shon? Sign me up!

Haha absolutely
How about this one? a pve vs the Fortitude with our Admiralty manning the flagship.

(06-28-2018, 05:23 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: How about this one? a pve vs the Fortitude with our Admiralty manning the flagship.
If only!

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
pve? like one of the competitive rep missions? There's probably a lot of us that still have lots to do in regards to pvp, myself included. sure i may have won most of my battles, but that's only because i never concede defeat and use strategy to wear them down into forfeiting after a couple rounds (yo Adrian!)

But this could kinda go back to the most annoying character thread, as I'm sure all of us would love to go a few rounds against Kurland.
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]