Hunt for the Sally Ride
The stats on the admiralty card are pretty sweet.  Similar to the Rhode Island.
so I looked it up on youtube, looks like its just a livestream of the group playing a board game rather than an actual production, like D&D or Magic or pokemon or whatever... never could get into that.

That does make me wonder though what makes them so special to have their own Admiralty Card... On that note, would it be too much of a stretch to imagine the Fortitude having its own Card too??? Maybe Fleets should be able to issue their own Hero Ship Admiralty Cards too.
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
I think I heard somewhere that some of the devs participated in the live stream, so I guess they built up a relationship with them.

I would love a Fortitude admiralty card!

(06-13-2018, 02:32 AM)Attilio Wrote: I think I heard somewhere that some of the devs participated in the live stream, so I guess they built up a relationship with them.

If any fleet is deserving of an admiralty card, I'm pretty sure it's us!
(06-13-2018, 02:32 AM)Attilio Wrote: I think I heard somewhere that some of the devs participated in the live stream, so I guess they built up a relationship with them.

Sounds like one for the fleet
Hey fleet..

Start the hunt already!!!
(07-13-2018, 02:36 PM)codius1988 Wrote: Hey fleet..

Start the hunt already!!!

There is a fleet sponsored event for this at 8pm if you are interested. Not sure how it will go down. May just be random searching or a structured sweep of sectors. Join in and find out.
According to STO's Facebook page, the ship will appear at 4pm Pacific US time. You can see what time that is for your location here.
So they say the hunt beings at July 13 (today) @ 4PM PST, but I am not sure
(07-13-2018, 05:47 PM)dammitjim76 Wrote: According to STO's Facebook page, the ship will appear at 4pm Pacific US time. You can see what time that is for your location here.
Oh Boy, that 01 A.M. my time. I have to pass on the active search then. Any hints to the actual location of the Sally Ride would be much appreciated, once you have found her.