Militia
I noticed that people in the militia are not online as much or I am on when nobody else is. Just going a little slow with the starbase construction.
Yeah, I 've noticed the same thing. I was just on with only one other fleet member online, Earlier today I was the only one in the Militia who was on line. My guess is that during the day a lot of people were busy eating turkey.
Definitely yesterday a lot of people were busy with Thanksgiving.

I can't speak for everyone else but even though I'm not on my Militia toon often, I still log on at least once a day with him and contribute to projects where I can.

My main is in millitia and I can't remember the last time I saw more than 3 people on at one time
Well look at the total roster for the Militia, I think there are no more than 40 toons. We do need to increase recruitment in it and will.

Not sure if this is a post for here, or out of place, or if I should just mind my own business - but does we need two fleets?
Yes we do. The main STO Academy fleet is very close to the limit of how many members we can have so by having a second fleet we can continue to grow. The more active members that we have the better our fleet becomes. A larger community means more people participating in events, teams are easier to form, and probably other benefits that I can't think of right now.

Attilio Wrote:......The main STO Academy fleet is very close to the limit of how many members we can have so by having a second fleet we can continue to grow..........

Ah! I didn't realise that there was a limit on members. Completely understand that now