Wrong award for Mirror Invasion event??
(05-27-2018, 01:33 AM)roughrider1988 Wrote: I'll try that again, when I did it earlier, I couldn't find the torp.
I had to do it several times with different toons until it eventually popped up and then it started popping up for all of the tunes after opening it

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
(05-27-2018, 01:33 AM)roughrider1988 Wrote: I'll try that again, when I did it earlier, I couldn't find the torp.
The game's been weird glitchy lately, but I'm expecting that with the new expansion coming up in another week or so...

Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
(05-27-2018, 01:41 AM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: I had to do it several times with different toons until it eventually popped up and then it started popping up for all of the tunes after opening it

i finished the event with 5 toons collecting and turning in all 14 tokens and checked again today to see if it unlocked for my toon that got the twin pistol reward from the last event.... still no torpedo

(05-28-2018, 05:08 AM)roughrider1988 Wrote: i finished the event with 5 toons collecting and turning in all 14 tokens and checked again today to see if it unlocked for my toon that got the twin pistol reward from the last event.... still no torpedo

not everything that's a reclaimable account unlock is located in the reputation store, which is mostly just for the ships. You have to also check in the dil store for the smaller items like the ground stuff and ship traits.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Dilithium_Store
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
(05-28-2018, 05:38 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: not everything that's a reclaimable account unlock is located in the reputation store, which is mostly just for the ships. You have to also check in the dil store for the smaller items like the ground stuff and ship traits.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Dilithium_Store

Ooohhhh.... that's a new one for me. I'll check there. Once again STOA members are the greatest!