Wrong award for Mirror Invasion event??
(05-17-2018, 04:27 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: exactly... i had a couple leftovers that jump-started me on this event... but now i'm completing it with 6 toons to get all that dil and other stuff too..... what a grind. 84 times i gotta do this to finish for all 6 toons.

Well worth it though!
(05-17-2018, 07:43 PM)Trudard Wrote: Well worth it though!

oh yeah... another 300k dil ready for the next phoenix event

I wish I had it together in time, (I just finally got my laptop replaced on the 9th of May.... been out of the game since February 7th)...back in time to make 3 Delta toons (1Tac, 1 Sci, 1 Eng Fed toon). Got my Delta Tac toon to lvl 60 today, but haven't gotten all the percs, yet.
(05-17-2018, 04:27 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: exactly... i had a couple leftovers that jump-started me on this event... but now i'm completing it with 6 toons to get all that dil and other stuff too..... what a grind. 84 times i gotta do this to finish for all 6 toons.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
Yea I'm halfway through it already too and only played 3 times this round. real life all getting up in my way lol

The only other way i can see it giving out the wrong award is if somehow you didn't already have the other ones unlocked for that character. but like tp said, probably just had the old one slotted. good thing though you still have exactly enough time left to redo it starting today.

Also good that it's an account unlock.
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
(05-19-2018, 03:07 PM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: Yea I'm halfway through it already too and only played 3 times this round. real life all getting up in my way lol

The only other way i can see it giving out the wrong award is if somehow you didn't already have the other ones unlocked for that character. but like tp said, probably just had the old one slotted. good thing though you still have exactly enough time left to redo it starting today.

So one could collect extra tokens and use them to unlock previous event rewards as well  correct?

(05-19-2018, 05:26 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: So one could collect extra tokens and use them to unlock previous event rewards as well  correct?
Oh, yeah...

Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
(05-19-2018, 03:07 PM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: Yea I'm halfway through it already too and only played 3 times this round. real life all getting up in my way lol

I'm Soo glad that devs allow that, I was able to get the Bajoran interceptor for my Bajoran toon I had just created back in February.