Armada website broken?
(05-02-2018, 06:11 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: If your running Chrome on both your phone and computer, go to Settings>Advanced>Manage certificates and see if both are showing the same info. I know you can sync the browser across your devices but not sure those particular setting would be covered under that feature.
The SSL certificates are identical as far as I can tell: sni222633.cloudflaressl.com
That must not be the issue then. If clearing the cache though settings isn't doing it you may need to purge it manually.
(05-02-2018, 06:18 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: That must not be the issue then. If clearing the cache though settings isn't doing it you may need to purge it manually.
Done it already.
Last thing I can think of is uninstall/reinstall. But if the problem lies else where, that will not purge it either. But will eliminate the browser as a suspect.
(05-02-2018, 06:21 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: Last thing I can think of is uninstall/reinstall. But if the problem lies else where, that will not purge it either. But will eliminate the browser as a suspect.
Just tried it. Didn't work either.
This is a really odd issue lol. We've eliminated cache, extensions, and network. We know Chrome and Edge have the same issue but IE11 is good. If it was server side it would be consistent. I need to think this over.

Last question, it's only happening on armada and fortitude? The main site and forum are fine?

(05-02-2018, 06:30 PM)Attilio Wrote: Last question, it's only happening on armada and fortitude? The main site and forum are fine?
Just armada and fortitude. Main and forums are working as intended.
Cool I'll get back to you. Thanks

If you are running windows back-up, have you tried reverting your system to an earlier date? You could also use your Windows disc to do an OS repair. One or both of these could resolve the issue. I would wait on Attilio's verdict first. Hopefully he can find a problem on that end and save you the head ache.
Attilio Wrote:So I made a change that might solve the issue, but I'm just taking a wild guess at this point.

Boss, I reply to that in the forums, because everyone needs to know of your Coding wizardry.
Whatever that fix of yours was, IT ACTUALLY WORKED! I can normally access the Armada and Fortitude sites again.

Thank you sooooo much!!!!!

Live Long and Prosper
TP