Romulan SRO boffs
How many Romulan SRO bridge officers can you commission to your crew? I went to the Embassy last night to buy several, but It would only allow me to pick up one. Is this the limit or is there a cool down on purchasing these Boffs?
as far as i know, there isn't a limit on the total SRO's you can pickup since there are a few high end players that only use SRO's for their tac seats. If they capped that, we'd surely hear about it on the stobuilds reddit
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
I will try to pick up another tonight. Maybe I just experienced a bug yesterday.
I was able to pick up another tonight so apparently there is a CD of some type.
I bought two at once and have three male sro's for tac seats. Not sure why it greyed it out for you.
Maybe it has changed. I am now doing the same with my KDF main and seeing the same thing. I really don't mind the wait.
plenty of dil and fc in the bank?
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
Yes. Lots of FC from contributing to fleet holdings. I also found how to purchase more than one SRO a day. If I commission the boff it will allow me to buy another. Now they are all on active duty.
(04-26-2018, 11:27 AM)MichaelGill Wrote: How many Romulan SRO bridge officers can you commission to your crew? I went to the Embassy last night to buy several, but It would only allow me to pick up one. Is this the limit or is there a cool down on purchasing these Boffs?

I don't know about a limit, but if i remember correctly i have 3 SRO and 1 Operative and they all came from the boff rewards from completing missions and promotions. I never really even thought about them until I started trying to really build up my Rom toon's ship and actually took a look at my boff traits and such.

Also remember that Romulans can get SROs on all stations. Either buy on Exchange or do the recruitment missions in the Command Center.

Not all have the Trait so it may take a while to totally get them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk