XP Boost Revamp
Hello Guys,

I was a bit surprised, that no one was posting anything about the XP Boost Revamp.

They have increased to previous boost pools significantly and reduced the C-Store prices.
The old 10k XP Bonus Pool, that gave you a 20% XP boost had a price of 975 ZEN.
Now it's a 150k XP Bonus Pool, that gives you a 50% XP boost for the price of 600 ZEN.

I haven't checked the exchange, but I can imagine that the XP Bonus pools are heavily traded on the Exchange right now. In my personal opinion, I have to praise Cryptic (for once) for their decision. Although, it is probably based on the hope to receive a new stable income, this is awesome and truly benefits the players.

What are your thoughts?
well, that'll be a nice boost for all the new toons for the recent/upcoming events! 10k went so fast before, 150k should be a good help with leveling.
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
I know I did well before the announcement I bought 60 10k ones and the became 150k ones Smile

The exchange when I last looked was high 8m ea

Yes I am kicking myself now for not buy all on the exchange when the were 3mil ea
(04-20-2018, 07:15 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Hello Guys,

I was a bit surprised, that no one was posting anything about the XP Boost Revamp.

They have increased to previous boost pools significantly and reduced the C-Store prices.
The old 10k XP Bonus Pool, that gave you a 20% XP boost had a price of 975 ZEN.
Now it's a 150k XP Bonus Pool, that gives you a 50% XP boost for the price of 600 ZEN.

I haven't checked the exchange, but I can imagine that the XP Bonus pools are heavily traded on the Exchange right now. In my personal opinion, I have to praise Cryptic (for once) for their decision. Although, it is probably based on the hope to receive a new stable income, this is awesome and truly benefits the players.

What are your thoughts?

I would imagine that they did a supply/demand analysis and found they were not generating enough revenue and like any good business, dropped the price to increase demand.  Increased volatility on the exchange is a win for the players as well, since competition will keep lowering prices. I say win-win for the players in this instance!

Indeed Horatio, it sounds like a Rule of Acquisition <# unknown>... 
"when your competition tries to outsell you,"<in this case the resale kingpins>
"corner the market in your favor."

... and an interesting game of Tongo Wink
"I like this, it's exciting"
(05-24-2018, 04:22 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: Indeed Horatio, it sounds like a Rule of Acquisition <# unknown>... 
"when your competition tries to outsell you,"<in this case the resale kingpins>
"corner the market in your favor."

... and an interesting game of Tongo Wink
"I like this, it's exciting"

I've been binge watchin DS9 on Netflix to get ready for the new expansion.... gotta love Quark!

(05-27-2018, 01:23 AM)roughrider1988 Wrote: I've been binge watchin DS9 on Netflix to get ready for the new expansion.... gotta love Quark!

me too! Im almost finished, up to S7E10... next rewatch i do i want to do everything in proper chronological order, cross series.
(05-30-2018, 07:09 PM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: me too! Im almost finished, up to S7E10... next rewatch i do i want to do everything in proper chronological order, cross series.

that's gonna take quite a while to accomplish..... might be a fleet commendation in there somewhere