A Stroll on the Promenade of the revamped DS9
Unfortunately the ingame sounds have been drowned by my voice. Enjoy it anyway. Wink

I like your voice, and great video.  I wonder if are they changing the stuff from the older episodes that took place on DS9?

I really like what they did with DS9. Looks like the map is smaller to and I like the fact they have individual shops for the items you need.

Thank you for taking the time to do this Smile
(04-19-2018, 08:53 PM)RiverSong Wrote: I like your voice, and great video.  I wonder if are they changing the stuff from the older episodes that took place on DS9?

I really like what they did with DS9. Looks like the map is smaller to and I like the fact they have individual shops for the items you need.

So nice of you to say that. Personally, listening to my own voice gives me the creeps. xD

It would be awesome, if they adapted the older episodes. However, iirc, they did not take place on the Promenade, so I don't see it happening.

I do love the shops as well. All in all, they really did a great job with the revamped DS9. This really feels like DS9 now.

(04-19-2018, 08:53 PM)RiverSong Wrote: Thank you for taking the time to do this Smile
Well, I would have checked it out anyway. So why not record it and show you guys as well, right? Wink
It was a logical new step to redesign it.
Doors were made for giants annd the interior was bigger on the inside then the station looked on the outside :-)
just saw the video now.
Can't wait for the update.
i hope the exterior revamp matches the great job they've done for the interior too

please cryptic, just let me dock my defiant on the side, not in a runabout pad!
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
We'll never be able to dock on the station directly. Everyone would be crowding the pylon and no one would be able to dock lol

Although they did add a nice feature that you can choose to either beam or dock. If you beam you end up in a transporter room. If you dock you end up by the doors to the docking ring.

like the new look a lot.. will be nice to hang out someplace other than ESD all the time.