Delta Recruit event returns
ah sweet!
though im torn between doing a RomTac for the SRO trait, or another FedTac to take advantage of all the paid ship unlocks from the previous toons...

TBH i thought the Delta Recruits were actually from the Delta Quadrant, like a playable Talaxian before they came out as a pay-to-play species...
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
I think Talaxians are still locked behind the lifetime sub thing.   I am doing one in each one to see if it is different.   Though a playable Talaxian would be neat to play. I made them all science toons, but I wonder if there is a difference between the three classes.
(04-21-2018, 02:43 PM)RiverSong Wrote: I think Talaxians are still locked behind the lifetime sub thing.   I am doing one in each one to see if it is different.   Though a playable Talaxian would be neat to play. I made them all science toons, but I wonder if there is a difference between the three classes.

from what I've heard on the youtubes, the differences are the starter missions but the special tasks are the same... speaking of which, did anyone make a guide of each extra's location/scene cheat sheet like we did for AOY?

(04-19-2018, 02:38 PM)Chris Wrote: Too bad we can't do this for new Cardassian Characters we might create!  (Since they are not out yet-)

They've <technically> been out for a while already, just not as a preset species (have to piece them together using the alien interface)
I just made a fed tac alien, settled on doing a bajassian or Cardoran or however you call the combo...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
Hey I posted this on the official site a few days ago and I would appreciate it if we could get more members to read and reply to the idea for a full unlock when purchasing packs. This would also be applicable to Agents of Yesterday and the Upcoming Gamma Vanguard Pack.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/start...tions-pack

This seems to be more of a policy issue then a technical issue implementing this full time.

Thanks for your support.

Party on Dudes!