Delta Recruit event returns
According to the patch notes for tomorrow's maintenance, the Delta Recruit event is coming back for a limited time. It'll be happening from tomorrow, April 19, through May 17. All new characters created during this time will be Delta Recruits (as long as you don't skip the tutorial) and will earn special rewards for progressing through the faction's storyline missions, as well as earning account-wide rewards. 23rd Century captains can't become Delta Recruits, however. The weekly shard-wide events won't be happening this time, either. I'm looking forward to this since I was only able to get the rewards on a KDF toon, so now I'll be able to get them for the Fed and Romulan sides.
(04-19-2018, 03:17 AM)dammitjim76 Wrote: According to the patch notes for tomorrow's maintenance, the Delta Recruit event is coming back for a limited time. It'll be happening from tomorrow, April 19, through May 17. All new characters created during this time will be Delta Recruits (as long as you don't skip the tutorial) and will earn special rewards for progressing through the faction's storyline missions, as well as earning account-wide rewards. 23rd Century captains can't become Delta Recruits, however. The weekly shard-wide events won't be happening this time, either. I'm looking forward to this since I was only able to get the rewards on a KDF toon, so now I'll be able to get them for the Fed and Romulan sides.
Awesome. I lack some rewards for KDF and RRF side. I was hoping for this to happen eventually.
So all three factions cool Smile  I came into the game after the delta stuff.  Hey maybe this way I will do a ferengi or any other species i haven't done.
Great more characters to add to my 20!

Still this is really good because i missed the original event.
I also missed this first time around. Exactly what are the benefits of a Delta recruit? I doesn't really say much in the Arc article.
(04-19-2018, 05:54 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: I also missed this first time around. Exactly what are the benefits of a Delta recruit? I doesn't really say much in the Arc article.
https://sto.gamepedia.com/Delta_Recruitment#Rewards
(04-19-2018, 05:55 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: https://sto.gamepedia.com/Delta_Recruitment#Rewards

Thanks TP. I see there are some really good perks. Especially after you reach mid-point of the story arcs.
Too bad the rewards are not for veteran characters.
You are mistaken. All other characters of level 20 or higher are able to claim the unlocked rewards from their Temporal contacts at ESD, Qo'noS: First City and the Romulan Flottila.

sent from TP's Communicator
ow, then I misread the update mail about that.
Nice to know. tnkx