Academy Colony at Tier 4 without necessary Colony XP?
Okay, I'm confused. A Tier IV Colony requires 10,000 Colony World XP to be unlocked for construction.

Both the Academy and the Legion are pretty close in terms of Colony World XP, Colony World Morale XP, Colony World Infrastructure XP and Colony World Renewable Energy XP.

However, neither of them have the 10,000 Colony World XP required as only three Tiers each are completed in the sub-tracks (hence 9,000 Colony World XP). Yet the Academy has a complete Tier IV Colony.

I'd like to hear from the Admiralty, how that could be possible. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That information is classified.
(04-15-2018, 12:32 PM)James Wrote: That information is classified.
Don't know why I was hoping for a serious answer...
lol TP are you asking us to explain Cryptic's bugs? It's not like we [REDACTED] or anything like that...

Strange that the "bug" only affected the Academy. Feel free to lock the thread as my question has been answered.
(04-15-2018, 02:02 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Strange that the "bug" only affected the Academy. Feel free to lock the thread as my question has been answered.
The idea or insinuation that the admiralty would purposefully not queue an upgrade for the Legion is completely absurd, and you should know better, TP.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk
Wait... TP are you really insinuating that? Please tell me Jim is just mistaken (sorry Jim).

was it an advance from the FTC? donno what'll happen when Brunt comes by to collect!
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
Well the Academy's Renewable T4 upgrade is underway, so we'll know what the score is in just over 7 days
So we haven't had an upgrade colony project since the Renewable T4 upgrade finished - so I'm banking on it being a bug. Will have to wait and see how the other unaffected fleets play out