Weekly Fleet Admiral Event
JB and I have responded. We are both here and ready to go.
(05-03-2018, 11:57 PM)Attilio Wrote: I have the worst of luck. My Thursday night went from being free to being packed. It's been one thing after another every week. I feel bad but I do appreciate that some of you keep this alive and do it anyway.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Voth completed. Also donated other items and ground a butt load of batteries.
(05-04-2018, 12:25 AM)MichaelGill Wrote: JB and I have responded. We are both here and ready to go.

I've seen no posting for this weeks Fed run. Any plans for tonight Attilio?
No. In the words of Will Smith "my life got flipped turned upside down" lol things should start settling down within the next few weeks

Sooner than later I hope. Good luck my friend. We will try to throw something together tonight and get 'er done.
As of right now, I'm 100% available Thursday. I put it on the calendar. Let's lock and load!

We will keep our fingers crossed that nothing changes and you are able to join us this week.
Next Thursday I plan on hosting another event, this one will be for Legion colony provisions. Hopefully we can fill up the projects and add a bunch to the coffer.

Will we be doing Voth ground again or have you devised an alternative? There are space STFs that offer up dil. A few of those would net a good score and turn out would probably improve. Some people just don't like ground for some reason. I'm happy with either.
(05-30-2018, 04:14 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: Will we be doing Voth ground again or have you devised an alternative? There are space STFs that offer up dil. A few of those would net a good score and turn out would probably improve. Some people just don't like ground for some reason. I'm happy with either.

It will be Voth Ground