Weekly Fleet Admiral Event
We will also donate to STOA Omega holding

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey sorry but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it tonight either. Something came up. I was hoping I could still join in but I doubt it.

No worries, Attilio. I will make sure we get it done and the dil donated to the colony holding

(04-19-2018, 09:34 PM)JamesBryce Wrote: No worries, Attilio. I will make sure we get it done and the dil donated to the colony holding

No problem boss. We got this.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Thanks all. I'm going to try to do an "impromptu" one tomorrow night around the same time. It'll be for KDF again since Legion probably needs more love than Fed lol

(04-20-2018, 01:59 AM)Attilio Wrote: Thanks all. I'm going to try to do an "impromptu" one tomorrow night around the same time. It'll be for KDF again since Legion probably needs more love than Fed lol
And of course this is going to happen when I baby-sit my godchildren. LOL
Attilio,

Michael Gill, myself and @coolkirk did the Fed Weekly Colony dil run and contributed our dil to Omega, Infinity or Militia as the Academy main fleet projects are all full

Sounds good! Thanks! I've been so busy lately, its crazy lol I think next week is going to be calmer for me

Tomorrow night, same time same place. I'll be hosting KDF voth ground. Let's send these dinos back to Jurassic park.

I have the worst of luck. My Thursday night went from being free to being packed. It's been one thing after another every week. I feel bad but I do appreciate that some of you keep this alive and do it anyway.