Weekly Fleet Admiral Event
Most likely tomorrow night. I've been sick and trying to judge which night would be better when I'm not feeling half dead lol

If you're still under the weather and are not up to doing the weekly colony run, I can get a team together and run it in your stead, Attilio

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I appreciate it. Then I'll drop it on the calendar for tomorrow night and we'll see what happens. I think this week is Fed's week.

No problem and yeah it's Fed week

Hopefully you will be feeling better soon. I plan to participate as usual. Hope you feel up to the task and can join us.
Thanks

Sorry everyone, I'm going to skip tonight. I am starting to feel better but I should probably rest. Next week I'll be back in action.

(04-13-2018, 12:00 AM)Attilio Wrote: Sorry everyone, I'm going to skip tonight. I am starting to feel better but I should probably rest. Next week I'll be back in action.
We will perform our duties as requested sir. See you next week and take care.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
No worries, Attilio! Get well soon. Michael and I will run the weekly colony dil run in your stead

It was just Michael Gill and I tonight and we donated our dil to the Colony Holdings for STOA main fleet