Klingon Glory Week Events (hosted by TP)
EDIT: Events cancelled due to general lack of participation.

WARNING: This thread is posted with a klingon attitude, so do NOT take some things in here too personal.  Wink

Alright Warriors, listen up! Klingon Glory Week is upon us from March 23 to March 29. As I am unfortunately unavailable on the first day, so I will make for it by hosting events on day 2 through 7.

I want everyone with level 50+ characters in the Legion and Brotherhood to participate. Not only for the sake of Glory but in order to collect needed ressources for the Legion's Colony.

Claims like "my KDF toon is not properly equipped" are just Starfleet talk for "I am a coward!" and will not be tolerated. I mean, if you want to go to Gre'thor instead of Sto'vo'kor, then suit yourself.
But THIS IS GLORY WEEK! And klingons as well as their romulan allies only gain glory in combat. Also it is alwas a good day to die!

Btw, I have created a google calendar for my events for your convenience and to enable the Admiralty to copy those events into the official STO Academy Events Calendar:

So, this is what I have in mind:

Klingon Glory Week - Day 2 Event hosted by TP - 20 Brave Warriors! (Click to View)
Klingon Glory Week - Day 3 Event hosted by TP - We will never surrender! (Click to View)
Klingon Glory Week - Day 4 Event hosted by TP - Revenge is a dish best served cold! (Click to View)
Klingon Glory Week - Day 5 Event hosted by TP - Resistance is futile!" (Click to View)
Klingon Glory Week - Day 6 Event hosted by TP - A Day in the sun (Click to View)
Klingon Glory Week - Day 7 Event hosted by TP - Return of Phoenix Flight (Click to View)

The Events have the following minimum requirements:
  • Participants:
    • Minimum level 50+
    • Day 2: At least 15 members ready not later than 30 minutes into the event
    • Day 3-7: At least 5 members ready not later than 10 minutes into the event
  • Equipment:
    • Day 6 Event requires an EV suit
    • Day 7 Event requires a Small Craft

• If the criteria above are not met in time, I will not become a Ferengi and start to beg. Instead I reserve the right to simply call it off on that day.

• [*]
    I just went through and wrote each of these events down on my calendar. Most of them start right around the time I get home from work so I may show up a few minutes late. But I plan on participating in every single event. (So don't start with out me! lol)  Live Long and Prosper
    Results of Day 2 Event - 20 Brave Warriors (Click to View)
    (03-24-2018, 09:02 PM)TacPaddy Wrote:
    Results of Day 2 Event - 20 Brave Warriors (Click to View)
    Sad. We engaged in glorious battle in your honor any way.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
    Results of Day 3 Event - We will never surrender (Click to View)
    (03-25-2018, 08:26 PM)TacPaddy Wrote:
    Results of Day 3 Event - We will never surrender (Click to View)
    I will be there every day. I should be able to get home from work by that time for more glorious battle.

Results of Day 4 Event - Revenge is a dish best served cold (Click to View)
    (03-26-2018, 07:42 PM)TacPaddy Wrote:
    Results of Day 4 Event - Revenge is a dish best served cold (Click to View)
    Very disappointing. Thanks for trying TP.

Four days, three cancellations due to lack of participation. I hit the brakes here. My time is too valuable to be wasted like this. Therefore I cancel events for days 6 and 7.
    I am disappointed to hear that but fully understand where you're coming from. I was personally excited for each and every event you had planned. I chewed a few members out a little bit after you logged off yesterday. You know that if you ever need another brave warrior to fight by your side, I will be there. Thank you for making the effort. I had a great time on the one day that was successful.