When DOFFs need to die...
Captain Fludicus has a problem...

He has too many uncommon duty officers...

He knows some of them have got to go,
but he cannot pay to reassign them...

He could assign them to dangerous missions...
He knows one unsanctioned tournament he regularly attends but the dilithium awards too good to miss.

He missed filing changeling spy charges... If only that window returns.

He heard the KDF excetues duty officers on a regular basis. If only he could do that...

Then again he values his crew too much... but still...

DOFFs must still die like redshirts. After all, they are 'red shirts'....

*Thanks for reading my short story. I hope you understand what I mean to say and suggest*
Go to the Fleet Starbase and see the Personnel Officer. Exchange one uncommon DOFF for three common ones and contribute them to Fleet Holding projects.

sent from TP's Communicator
(03-06-2018, 12:24 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Go to the Fleet Starbase and see the Personnel Officer. Exchange one uncommon DOFF for three common ones and contribute them to Fleet Holding projects.

sent from TP's Communicator

will that also work for doffs that are "locked"?

(03-07-2018, 04:14 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: will that also work for doffs that are "locked"?
Pretty sure you can't.
These are just bound to character and can't be traded. You should be able to exchange them.

If not you can always "dismiss" them for some doff exp and a very small amount of dilithium

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
Would it be better to send them off on a suicide mission...?

Well if only we have the KDF type missions...
(03-07-2018, 04:30 PM)James Wrote: These are just bound to character and can't be traded. You should be able to exchange them.

If not you can always "dismiss" them for some doff exp and a very small amount of dilithium

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

i've tried that at starfleet academy personnel officer.... all of my doffs that have the little lock icon (ones that have been put on active duty and/or removed from same) are not selectable for doff exchange. Would it be different at fleet starbase?  I haven't tried dismissing any though, might do that next time i'm at the academy.

(03-08-2018, 04:36 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: i've tried that at starfleet academy personnel officer.... all of my doffs that have the little lock icon (ones that have been put on active duty and/or removed from same) are not selectable for doff exchange.
I told you so. Wink

(03-08-2018, 04:36 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: Would it be different at fleet starbase?
Nope, it won't.
(03-09-2018, 01:09 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: I told you so. Wink

Nope, it won't.

thanks again.... i'll flush them out the airlock