Space doffs
I have noticed while looking at other peoples builds that a few have 6 slots available for space doffs. How do you manage to get a 6th slot?
You can buy them at the Embassy, I think in the shuttle bay. There's also something at the spire if I remember correctly.

Thanks for the heads up. I will take a look both places tonight when I get on.
The sixth ground / space roster slot is available at the Fleet Spire. The Embassy provides DOFF Assignment slots 21 - 23.

sent from TP's Communicator
Thanks TP. Guess you're not as insane as you thought. lol.  Live Long and Prosper
(02-28-2018, 03:16 PM)MichaelGill Wrote: Thanks TP. Guess you're not as insane as you thought. lol.  Live Long and Prosper

Oh no, he is - if not more.
(02-28-2018, 03:48 PM)James Wrote: Oh no, he is - if not more.
I concur. Big Grin
You have to go to the fleet research lab, (they cost 250,000 fleet credits and 50,000 dilithium)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
SORRY I MEANT TO SAY "FLEET SPIRE" (oops!)

Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
PRICE IS A MISQUOTE..