Help filling out non tactical consoles
So I tend to fly broadside based cruisers and not always the tactical versions. Which means I sometimes only have 3 tactical slots. My current ship has three science and five engineering. So I need a way to increase my DPS. I originally asked this question on our channel and got some great answers. Then I lost the document I had placed all that information in to a power loss. Anyway, I remember that a Zero Point Energy Conduit was one. I believe there are two you can get for Lobi but I can't remember their names. I've also heard of Plasma-Generating Weapon Signature Nullifiers. But I understand they got nerfed. I'm not sure about the others. I would definitely welcome advice on the topic. As with all things in STO there is a steep learning curve.
Fill them with consoles for the energy type you're using

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
Also combine anything that adds both damage type and EPS - there are some great inexpensive mission rewards that does that for most damage types.

Also look at your skills you can boost power to subsystems, which helps.

Theres some good fleet gear such as Colony deflector and I think the K13 console might help yous fill them with Fleet spire locators exploiters.
The best beam consoles in order of best to worst. Vulnerability Locator [Energy], Vulnerability Exploiter [Energy], Vulnerability Locator [Beam], Vulnerability Exploiter [Beam], Dynamic Power Redistribution Module, Synergistic Retrofitting: Alliance Weaponry 2pc (+33%), Quantum Phase, Nausicaan Siphon Capacitor, Polymorphic Probe Array (+25%), Counter-Command Ordnance: Bio-Molecular Instability 2pc, Bioneural Infusion Circuits, Counter-Command Relay, Temporal Disentanglement Suite, Tachyokinetic Converter, Assimilated Module, Zero Point Energy Conduit. When there are sets there, the increase in adding the 2pc dps in total dps % is added.
Ironically I found this console to be fun to play around with while performing broadside maneuvers :

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ
I use that sometimes
Yeah just wish it worked better when using Concentrate Firepower.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Achieved my personal goal of 8 commendations for the month of November to commemorate being a member of STOA Infinity for 6 months!!! Â (yesssssssssss!!!) Live Long and ProsperÂ