Fleet website down
Hi guys, I was just going to look over some things on the fleet site(when you hit the community drop-down and then select fleet), and I was surprised to see that the link was dead. I'm not sure if it's a problem on my end, or if that particular site isn't working at the moment. Anyway, I just thought that it should be made known to whoever it may concern, thanks!
(01-25-2018, 06:10 PM)Koraun Wrote: Hi guys, I was just going to look over some things on the fleet site(when you hit the community drop-down and then select fleet), and I was surprised to see that the link was dead. I'm not sure if it's a problem on my end, or if that particular site isn't working at the moment. Anyway, I just thought that it should be made known to whoever it may concern, thanks!

Strange, worked fine for me. It should automatically redirect to armada.stoacademy.com - same with the banner at the very top of the forums.

If it doesn't work try clearing your cache and trying again
I had the same issue, cleared my cache and still wasn't loading. When I moused over the link, it looks like it's directing to fleet.stoacademy.com instead of armada.stoacademy.com.
I have the same issue. My computer at work directs the link perfectly, but my home system won't link to it.
<a href="http://fleet.stoacademy.com" title="STO Academy Fleet" style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-shadow: none;">Fleet</a>

Here's what HTML is showing on my work system if this helps any one.
just looked too and both fleet and armada links work on my end... BUT every once in a while for the past couple days, I have noticed that the site has been taking its sweet time to load. there was one time last week that the host was down completely in the midday... just a coincidence or maybe some sort of throttling of the source now that Net Neutrality is all but dead?

then again it could have also been from whomever decided to flood the site with 10 MILLION votes for Cooper as the most annoying NPC.
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]