Scylla and Charybdis SPOILERS....
I played the latest Mission to get my 400 Anniversary coupons...

OMG... I should have seen this coming
Picard Facepalm Picard Facepalm Picard Facepalm 

Its official fleet...

The Dominions back and Odo's leading it.

I should have screencap it....  Huh

Wait a sec, we got two weeks more to do that. Better repeat the mission to complete the Bajoran set.

And maybe Steal some Dominion Polorons too...

Good thing I got a Jem'Hadar as a Bridge Officer.
And if Odo is back, I can't help but wonder if he looks up Kira.
(01-24-2018, 03:56 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: And if Odo is back, I can't help but wonder if he looks up Kira.
If he doesn't I will. Big Grin
I was very shocked and happy when I saw him. This is a fun episode.
great episode, very clever new enemy!
soo the Dominion IS asking for our help... yet another thing i predicted right!  Cool

Pilot ships are going to come in handy against the hurq's "they're on my six!" dogfighting techniques.
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
(02-02-2018, 05:01 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: soo the Dominion IS asking for our help... yet another thing i predicted right!  Cool

Pilot ships are going to come in handy against the hurq's "they're on my six!" dogfighting techniques.

I find ejecting warp plasma is a good way of getting rid of the little sods Smile
I can't wait to see more! I love Odo, he's awesome!
(02-16-2018, 04:29 PM)Chris Wrote: Also, from the wiki it looks like I missed an accolade (got the other 2):
Nevertheless, You Persisted Override all consoles in the Weapons Control room while fighting Captain Waram Tzen-Gravu in "Scylla and Charybdis".
I defeated him and then turned off the consoles....

It's tough to do because he attacks you if you try to use the consoles. I've managed to get 3/4 but my BOffs kill him too quick lol maybe I should try on Advanced or Elite.

Venting Plasma....

I found that out but...

It only works on the King Washington...