STF loot conversion (On Tuesday the 13th)
Thanks for the info, right now I am using the complete Borg set for my ship. I do have the maco XII shield if I need to use it. Also I have about a hundred EDCs, so I am wondering what I should do it. My ground set is mostly (fleet) ultra rare. Most of my time has been spent acquiring items for the Militia starbase.
I'm not going to sweat it too much. I have the Honor Guard XI set for Mon'T and I think the same for Monty - should keep me going for a while, anyway.

As for unspents, well - I guess I'll just have a bit of a bonus pack when I get there. I'm not going to buy something now that I don't really want when I can save it for the conversion.

For example, I have another XI engine req. I could get the OMEGA engine but then I don't have the set at all and I might not get it in the mean time. I can put that token in my new lock box and get something tasty when I can unlock it. It actually makes a lot of sense to me.
a bumper pack of omega marks might well make the grind from tier 3 to tier 4 a lot easier....................
ChrisHerr Wrote:Greetings all,

Forge achieved the goals I wanted him to crank through before the conversion, and he earned the EDC for this kicking Duty Officer. (I wonder why I didn't get her a long time ago-)

Which left him with
8 Rare Borg Salvage
6 Rare Borg (various) Tech

When I converted that on tribble, I was given an Omega crate with:

1500 Omega Marks
8 Borg Neural Procs
1000 Dilithium Ore

That's almost exactly what Raifin had above. So, I'm still on the fence if I should sell my Rare Borg Salvage for 1056 Dilithium or just let them convert over.
(I like the Omega marks, but I don't so much care for the amount of the other items....)

Thoughts?

Picked up this officer awhile back and been using her ever since.
ChrisHerr Wrote:
Mayhem3000 Wrote:Thanks for the info, right now I am using the complete Borg set for my ship. I do have the maco XII shield if I need to use it. Also I have about a hundred EDCs, so I am wondering what I should do it. My ground set is mostly (fleet) ultra rare. Most of my time has been spent acquiring items for the Militia starbase.

Hmmm,

If you have 100 EDC, and don't have either the Maco XI Ground set, or the Omega XI Ground set, then I'd get work to get to 120 EDC before Tuesday and get the MACO XI Ground set.

It's really solid vs Borg, and unlocks costume options!

Win, Win!

Picked up the Maco set yesterday, works much better against the Borg. Thanks for the heads up.
ChrisHerr Wrote:Which left him with
8 Rare Borg Salvage
6 Rare Borg (various) Tech

When I converted that on tribble, I was given an Omega crate with:

1500 Omega Marks
8 Borg Neural Procs
1000 Dilithium Ore

That's almost exactly what Raifin had above. So, I'm still on the fence if I should sell my Rare Borg Salvage for 1056 Dilithium or just let them convert over.
(I like the Omega marks, but I don't so much care for the amount of the other items....)

Thoughts?

Well, Dan did say that he didn't want us dedicated endgamers to have a "leg up." Conversion rates like this, coupled with the mystery surrounding the conversion table, proves he was serious.
TBH, I don't recall a game company as blatantly underhanded as Cryptic.