Endeavors
So I been watching when i switch toons and it looks like you can only do each daily endeavor once per account... so if you do it on one toon it's not available on any others.  Something to think about unless you pool all your EC, dil, and r&d mats and share across toons..

Sad I know plus the rewards are not that great either.
yea they could have done great things with it being per toon but instead it ended up another missed opportunity with the current per account system. they could fix that by binding the rewards to per toon, but there's not (yet) a way to bind ec or dil to a specific toon unless they change the real dil to fleet dil, so i doubt its up on the list of things to fix till the next big revamp in 2019/2020.
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
(12-28-2017, 05:25 AM)Akimalyn2380 Wrote: yea they could have done great things with it being per toon but instead it ended up another missed opportunity with the current per account system. they could fix that by binding the rewards to per toon, but there's not (yet) a way to bind ec or dil to a specific toon unless they change the real dil to fleet dil, so i doubt its up on the list of things to fix till the next big revamp in 2019/2020.

I agree 100%.... on that note, is the winter event ship an account unlock? or have i missed out cause i didn't run that stupid race on all my toons every day?  what a bother that would be.

I expect its account bound - otherwise I have messed up as well.
There is going to be a revamp? Thats news too me. I know they are working on updating parts of the system but i have not heard of anything to a level or a revamp.
(12-31-2017, 04:30 AM)tobywitczak Wrote: There is going to be a revamp? Thats news too me. I know they are working on updating parts of the system but i have not heard of anything to a level or a revamp.

whenever they open a new map (major: the upcoming Gamma Quadrant expansion, AOY, Delta Rising, Legacy of Romulus), new sections of maps (ala the new rows to the Alpha and Delta quads), or entirely new areas of content (fleets, admiralty, crafting, pvpve/competitions) they have a lot of new code they are adding to the game that has (historically speaking) broken some areas of the game and necessitated a revamping of those bugged areas. new content always stirs up the bugs. last I heard, they are still working on fixing all the bugs they didn't find with the last major revamp to the lighting system that's been online for over a year now. I've lost track whether we are on STO 3.0 or up past 5.0... 

(12-26-2017, 02:57 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: from "Gamma Quadrant definitely confirmed for 2018!"
Well, they want to allow cross-faction teaming as well as cross-faction armadas. However, that is apparently huge software issue and they can not make any predictions as to when this will happen.
if the devs are hitting a brick wall with where they want to take the code, that could be the next big revamp.

Maybe I'm stretching on my word definitions/associations, but its a whole lot better than doing a reboot! Wink
[Image: akimalyn2380_13732.jpg?d=1486457680]
Half the time I do the endeavours... If they are out of my reach though...
(02-16-2018, 12:58 PM)codius1988 Wrote: Half the time I do the endeavours... If they are out of my reach though...

Just as well they aren't mandatory to do! There's a fair couple I don't bother with either
(02-16-2018, 01:09 PM)James Wrote: Just as well they aren't mandatory to do! There's a fair couple I don't bother with either

Some of them can be pretty bleh... but... some also help you finish accolades too.... numbus dance competition anyone?